We open a colorful new window on your training.
QUANTITY - QUALITY - VARIABILITY = PUSH Fin
The strength & endurance are the fundamental category.
The training is more colorful, more sophisticated thing, with million options and variant of the differeent level.
Try the PUSH Fin, and feel the differents between your trainings.
Suggestion for using PUSH Fin, based on the workout theory
“heavy weights with low repetitions will bulk you up while light weights with high repetitions will tone you up.” Is there a difference in these two types of training? Yes, but it’s not about the way you look, it’s about muscle strength vs. muscle endurance. And the truth is, in the races, in the real world, you need both and use both in your everyday training , and life.
PUSH Fin is the perfect choice to increase both strength & endurance.
Training with PUSH is advantageous for nearly everyone, from young adults to seniors, because we can incorporate some type of strength & endurance training, in our daily routine. This way we can save a lot of time for ourselves.
Let's look at how it works this with PUSH Fin:
• We have 5 options to select the level of load. From S to XXL size.
• Size S gives the slightest resistance, and XXL, the most difficult resistance.
• Doing less time (repetitions) with more difficult drag ( resistance) will help you increase your strength. Generally L, XL, XXL settings, depending on gender, age and fitness level.
• Doing more time( repetitions) with lighter drag (resistance) will help you build up endurance. Generally S, M settings, depending on gender, age and fitness level.
• Muscle strength is the ability to exert a maximal amount of force for a short period of time.
• Muscle endurance is the ability to do something over and over for an extended period of time without getting tired.