I'm delighted that I can give a piece of SEPA preparation system, to everyone who chooses us and guarantee them to get to the Start line well prepared and cross the finish with a great results.
Extra long distance training plans, for amateur athletes, to the SUP 11 City Tour
- for riders who would like to be more resistant, who want to reach the highest level of endurance for the extra long distance race, and they don't like, when the BIG WALL comes.
I have an effective recipe/plan for this kind of event.
5 years ago, my Athletes entered the SUP 11 City Tour for the first time. Since then, in 5 years they achieved 9 podium finishes, all thanks to the SEPA Training Methods.
You want to know the secrets that made them conquer:
4 x victories
4 x silver medal
1 x bronze
If you want to join the winning group, sign up for my program and I will help you in conquering the 220kms.
The 12 weeks amateur training plan will start on Monday 15. June: 150 -, €
The 8 weeks amateur training plan will start on Monday 13. July: 120 -, €
*plus 2 days gift
- The training plan is focusing on the 11 city competition.
- The training plan can fit into the daily routine of anyone.
- The training plan is daily detailed.
Details of the training plan:
- Special cardio training - on land, 2-3 times a week (running or spinning or elliptic training...etc)
- Water training, 3-4 times a week
- Body workout + stretching recommendations for land training. It is optional, but I recommend it 2-3 times a week
+ Info package
The info package include:
- physical test presentation + general evaluations of it.
- explanation how have to use the training plan
- explanation of professional concepts inside the training plan
- information on how to use your heart rate well, and how to interpret it within the workout
- I. Basic Training Tips for SUP athletes
- II. Basic Training Tips for SUP athletes
- Explanation of meridian stretching + Chronobiology
- Breathing exercise
- Eating & drinking tips before and during the training and competition
- Fundamental Kettlebell training
- Body workout examples
- Nutrition recommendations for this period
Original photo by Georgia Schofield